Thursday, June 16, 2011

Nearly There!

Hello everyone, I am sorry Midgee Moo has taken so so long. Thankyou to our lovely fans asking when we will be up and running and hopefully we are not too far away now.

This has certainly been an eye opener, creating my site again from scratch, I may be crazy but I know that it will be worth it.

So what is holding Midgee Moo up you might ask, well I have had a few distractions. Firstly I went on a relaxing holiday to Fiji which I intend to blog about very soon and share some amazing photos.

 We then came back all refreshed and enthusiastic from Fiji ready to start working on Midgee Moo when.......the kids got sick for a whole two weeks and shared these fabulous germs with my husband and I. I think there were a whole 4 days where we did not leave the house. Maybe it was punishment for enjoying ourselves on a sun drenched beach for a week!

If you can all bear with me just a little longer, Midgee Moo will be up and running very soon. Keep a look out on Facebook for the grand re-opening.

Hayley x



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin